Friday 7 May 2010

Tutorial Feedback

Tutorial feed back from session with Fred.

After running through what I wanted to do for my disertation, the subject came to my current brief. I told Fred that I was finding it hard to put my characters into conext, expressing that I didn't want to actaully make a 30 odd page translation booklet. Rather I would make the book covers instead. (Fred's idea, not mine)

He said that I needed to go away and just concentrate on the chracter design as that's what I want to do. The product would be the chracters. What I do with them would be the context. I.e Book covers for the translation books, postcards and other tourist information material. ect.

So at the moment I'm concetrating on designing the chracters, and I should have them do by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment