Wednesday 26 May 2010

Stupid Crafting

So I'm remaking the box. Or so I thought I was...

The 2 remakes before...and the 3rd.

Ripped and curling...




I need some kind of course in box making skills. Or atleast depth preception skills. Which...I don't have.

I know it's just a craft problem and that with some "clever" photographing you wouldn't even be able to tell, but dam...I am terrible at making boxes/stuff fit!

The first box was too big and a little bit had ripped. Not to mention after the crit I picked it up and it fell apart.

So I thought I decided to make it again. Only it's taken 3 try's and it's still not the right size for the box. I didn't make allowances for the card and now the books are too big! Ahh!

So...I'm going to re print the books. They're not actaully the right size in the first place and they're starting to look a little grubby at the moment which would not be a nice thing to recieve at hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment