Tuesday 25 May 2010

Final Crit





I got some really good feedback from this afternoons crit and it's given me a little bit of perspective/a list of things I need to crack on with before hand in on Friday.

An interesting thing that came up was how some people could not reconginise the characters where as other (like Tom) could. Maybe this is somthing I need to address or atleast make note of in my evaluation.

Next plan of action will be the stationary which I'm hoping to print out tomorow. It seemed better to have more physical things to actually hand in and it really shouldn't take me that long to get all the paper and envelopes sorted. The one thing I won't be able to do is the stickers, but they can always be proposed.

Then, I need to re measure and make the box, as well at the books to make them more "Book like". Again, shouldn't take me too long but I do have the attention span of a small flea.

No comments:

Post a Comment