Friday 14 May 2010

And that makes 7

And Brummie and Cornish makes 7.

Yes, they're all boy's. When I think of Counties, I don't think of girls. In fact, I don't think male either. (I think of a mass of land pegged out. This is mine. This is mine and so on.) However, If I had to give them a specific gender, then I would always go with male. I just seem to be able to draw more wih males, or atleast I'm a bit broader with male characters.



Ha, Cornish. He reminds of some kind of hobbit from the shire. The Cornish language (in Cornish: Kernewek or Kernowek) is a Brythonic Celtic language and a recognised minority language of the United Kingdom, spoken in Cornwall. The language continued to function as a community language in parts of Cornwall until the late 18th century, and a process to revive the language was started in the early 20th century, continuing to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment