Saturday 15 May 2010

Book Cover Start

So I need to start applying my Chracters to an actual range. The characters themselves are the actaul products, much like someone making a type face. I have to admit that I wish I had drawn more poses and scenes for the chraracters but that's down to my terrible timing problems. This is a project I plan to develop over the summer to help me with my character narration skills.

Considering my audience is that of children, I didn't quite get it the first time around. I needed to do a bit of working out with type faces and the logo I had to vector due to Enjoy England not having a high enough resolution one for me to borrow.

I must switich to Illustrator. I must switich to Illustrator. I must switich to Illustrator. Otherwise any thing I make and try to blow up will end up hiddeously pixelated and I'll have to re do it at billboard size just to adjust it accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment