Monday 15 November 2010

Sue Storm!

Note: I'm not very good/experienced at drawing women. I find drawing men easier but this has not turned out as bad as I expected.
Frame; Remembering anatomy classes and that women are drawn with two triangles. Looking a bit wobbly on her feet.
Filling out the frame. I was going to go for one hand clenched, and another making a force field but it looked a little weak.
So I opted for both hands spread out. As I'm illustrating the characters from the first film, Sue doesn't quite have control of her force fields, yet she's still a strong character.
Hair and uniform. Panten pro V advert hair has made a return I see.
A few more little details which...are a bit obsolete as I'm making these simple vectors.

I'm planning to have all of the fantastic four characters drawn today and then I can start positioning them on the book cover design which I need to post. These are going to be quick, and simple but hopefully still affective. We'll have to see come crit time~

No comments:

Post a Comment