Wednesday 17 November 2010

Oh Onslaught...

When I first started reading comics it was during the Onslaught saga in which Professor X and Magneto had merged to make this one creature hell bent on taking over the World...or something, I was 8 and was more interested in the art than the story.

For the X-men cover I decided just to use Xavier and Magneto as when I look at the story from the movie I see two old men, each waging a war but going about it in different (yet similar ways). So, an almost face off esque cover has emerged.

I'm not quite sure at this stage if it's going to work or not, especially in context with the books.

Also, I've drawn two version of Magneto's helmet as I accidentally drew the only from Wolverine and X-men first time around. Whoops. Paul pointed out that I'm going to be the only that knows but...That's not the point, and no someone WILL notice if I have the wrong helmet.

See, completely different.

And the Xavier one:


Fact: Cerebro (the device on his head) is infact a sentient piece of technology from the planet Shi'ar.

No comments:

Post a Comment