Friday 24 September 2010

Design Statement!

"Narrative based design with a focus on character concept and development with illustrative deliverable!" - Leigh!

A very job description.

Questions that came up during group sessions today regarding my statement and what it is that I want to get out of the 3rd year:

  • Could I possibly collaborate with animators to focus on character design and story boards. This would be a useful application of my skill and I wouldn't actually have to animate anything myself.
  • Children's books. I mentioned not wanting to make "Technical Typography" so would I collaborate with a typographer?
  • Apparel: Do I want to know about production, how it's printed and what kind of inks to use and do I solely want to make the design and nothing else?
  • Contacting small publishers in regards to my children's books and short comic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment