Thursday 23 September 2010

Briefs!

These are some of the briefs that I want to work on this year. Four of them are going to be projects I work on this semester. (until Christmas) One of them WILL be a competition brief, I just haven't quite figured out what I want to do for that one.

Note: Not all of these are going to be done this time around. However, I'm quite set on the ones I want to do first. There also subject to change and I'm still not set on the ones I want to do for my final major project/haven't wrote them all yet.

Brief 1: Fashion Hero. (I've already started working on this one.)

Brief 2: There's No Pictures! (tittle needs changing on this one. Silly me.)

Brief 3: Comic Covers! (Bit of a misleading tittle. They're a set of in comic ad's for comic con that will serve as banners at the convention. )
Brief 4: I'm not to sure about this one anymore. I really don't want to do packaging but I liked the idea of actually making the characters.

Brief 5: Y: the Last man! (this one ties in with my theoretical practice for my dissertation with it's looking into gender studies...And it's also a GREAT comic.)

Edit:

Live Brief: Northern Sequential Art
I'll probbaly end up doing a DNAD or YCN one as well. But this page is due in less than a month, however I thought I'd make into a full brief and produce a 12 page comic (not including front and back cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment