Tuesday 26 January 2010

DVD Sub Menu: Research

Ok, here is where I'm going to start getting confused if I don't post these and leave them sat on my hard drive. There are allot of sub category's for the DVD. (I'll need to change the schematic to show the changes)These are the sub Menu's for the Movie Season.

Main Menu > Movie Season > Research:

Main Menu > Movie Season > Research > History Of Robots In Cinema:


Decided to write out the history in Futura because a smaller condensed comic age get's ineligible after a while. It also ties in with the theme.

Main Menu > Movie Season > Research > Robot Character Profiles:

I'm going to make a profile/reference sheet for each character that is featured in the Idents. This will include name, film ect.

Main Menu > Movie Season > Research > Isac Asimov:



A small bio of the man who coined the 3 laws of robotics, which has been used many times in robot films.

No comments:

Post a Comment