Tuesday 23 February 2010

Oh Module 3: Go!

New module, new brief. A collab this time. Something I'm not very good at. Either that or I'm not very good at selling myself. *insert joke about the red light district*

So first of all, finding myself a parter which was easier said than done. Behold my press add:




Guess I just wanted to show that I could illustrate and totally forgot I was supposed to be a graphic designer as well. Ahh well. It was an hour to work with, guess it's not too bad.

Nobody put post it's on my add. It was like being picked for sports all over again.

And after trying to ask people who work with my design ability's well, I came up short until John intervened. So now I'm working with Kate and I think we'll pull it off. (Despite us both being quite "feisty"...)

So Ted Baker it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment