Tuesday 2 March 2010

Idea 2:

Because Kate has Idea one for reference at the moment so I'll start with this one!

Window display theme for Ted Baker. We're trying to keep with the autumn theme as that's what they're after as well as trying to add a little humour and that quirkiness they seem to think they have.


Rough Idea first of what we're proposing. A very surreal setting with adult mannequins displaying the new autumn winter collection amongst a very odd setting. The background to the whole window would be a red wallpaper with possible flecks of gold. The gold paper would also be worked into the model tree on the leaves. We're not quite sure at the moment whether the tree would be a d model of a cut out.


I have never drawn a horse before. not bad for the first time. Yes, strangely enough when I think of autumn I think of fair grounds and carousels. (as does kate) We're umming and arring whether or not to have a manequin on this. Whether or not TB wants to invest in a carousel horse...we'll, we're waiting on their email back to us. (that's if we get one)

Kate has sent of for some wall paper samples for the back drop to the window. This is also a theme we would have running through the entire shop. I had an an idea for give-away freebies that TB like to do such as Cinder toffee or candy apples (Bonfire and autumn seem to run together. Bonfire being a very British thing.)

My very pitiful tree that would be either 3d modelled or cut out. I like the idea of it being a 3d model so it would stand out a bit more. Especially with the idea of fallen leaves scatted along the ground in great big piles. It's a shop window I'd want to play in instead of a shop I'd want to shop in.

More to come~

No comments:

Post a Comment