Saturday 7 November 2009

Dyslexia Depot; Logo 1 COLOUR TIME!

Working with colour on this was harder than I first imagined. The first two colours are rather gaudy looking and both use more colours then I could afford (If we where talking about printing on a professional level.) However, the last one worked well for the style and era the theme is set in. (Retro/vintage/50's)

I still want to look at using colours from that era like dusty pinks and toothpaste aqua. (You know which ones I mean, old diners and such.)

Then I played with the opacity to see what effects I could get with a wood texture. I think it looks a little bit like spot vanish, not really useful for my project but I rather like the overall look.

(Looks like I etched him into a school table. Whoops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment