Tuesday 8 December 2009

Am I Good? Am I Evil?

New task today!

After looking over our condensed story boards, we where given a new task and it involved that handy little website know as youtube.

We had to team up and find a good example of Kinetic Typography. (For the animation, please look at my Design Context blog)

Today was all about looking at the pace of a animation and breaking down.

1: (JD and Chartreuse, handy for those rolled up pieces of work.)

The first treatment was taking a 30 second section of our clip and breaking it down into a time line. 30 second animation, 60 cm time line broken down for 2 second clips. (There where 16 screen grabs overall but we left off the last one because well...it didn't fit.)

2:

Then we had to take each of the sound clips and map them out a time line, with corresponding image grabs.

3:
I'm terrible, I've forgotten what this one is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment